Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Very Inspiring Blogger Award!

------------------------------------------------------------
J.C. Lillis YA author of How to Repair a Mechanical Heart has nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Even though it's a web award it's still awesome knowing people are reading my blog AND finding me inspiring! How crazy is that! LOL. Thank you so much!

The Rules:

1. Display the award logo on your blog.

2. Link back to the person who nominated you. 

3. State 7 things about yourself.

4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.

5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.

My 7 Facts: 

1. I'm obsessed with movies! I love going to the movies but if it was up to me I would have a movie theater in my house with a fully stocked concession stand! Someday...

2. Mexican food is my favorite!

3. I'm pretty sure I was supposed to be a princess...I guess that's what happens when your ancestors were Spanish royalty.

4. I have an obsession with shoes.

5. I love to travel! I want to go to Paris someday!

6. I'm originally from the Midwest.

7. I married my high school sweetheart December 21st 2012 on our 7 year anniversary!

Here are my nominees:

1. Haley at Ya-Aholic

2. Cassie at Books With Cass

3. Christina at Cristina's Book Reviews

4. Kristilyn at Reading In Winter

5. Alexa at Alexa Loves Books

------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment