Saturday, January 12, 2013



I can’t believe the amount of amazing manuscripts we’ve received this week!

As you may or may not know, I own a publishing company with my mom. We receive many manuscripts a week but the ones we have been receiving this week are truly amazing! I can’t wait to share them with you guys!

If I seem to be slacking on my reviews, it’s because I’m working on reading through all of our submissions. Things are really crazy right now!

I was actually able to take some time off yesterday. I went and spent some time down at the beach and did some reading down there, which I haven’t been able to do in months! It felt great to get out of the house for a bit and soak up some sun.

I’ve also been working on my YA novel! I’m enjoying it SO much! I’m hoping to have 20,000 words by the end of tomorrow. I’m at a little over 15,000 now so that shouldn’t be too hard. It’s my first novel so I’m both really nervous and excited to share it with everyone. I’ll be sure to give you all more information as it get closer to being finished!

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

- Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment